If you often have chocolate cravings and not a great baker mug cakes can work perfectly for you. This is a super easy method and works really well. The best part is that you don’t even need an oven (since, this is a microwave recipe) all you need are these ingredients and 2 mins!
3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
• 3 tbsp flour
• 3 tbsp sugar
• ¼ tsp baking soda(you can also include baking powder of the same measurement for a softer cake)
• ¼ tsp salt
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 3 tbsp oil (any edible oil available will do!)
• 3 tbsp milk
- Take any microwave safe mug and a fork.
- Combine all the dry ingredients first and mix them in well with a fork.
- Then add vanilla, oil and milk and stir well with a fork. Let the ingredients combine very well and don’t leave any huge chunks in the batter.
- Now microwave on high for 1 min-1min 30 sec-or 2 min. It depends on your mi crowave. Be sure to keep an eye on it.
- Let it cool for a few seconds and then enjoy.
- You serve it hot with vanilla ice cream.
- Add sprinkles, chocolate chips or sifted sugar for a more presentable look.
- Also put on some whipped cream or nutella for a better, creamier taste.
- Or just enjoy like that!
Thank you so much and have fun!